Friday, February 18, 2011

A Beautiful Day to Play

Another gorgeous day today!  I am loving this weather!  After being inside all winter long it is so great to get outside, play, and visit with wonderful neighbors!  It's going to be another great spring/summer! Earlier today Brandon was in the middle of a super long nap and Madleyn was really fussy and didn't want anything.  I couldn't wait to get outside but was trying to wait until Brandon woke up.  I decided to take Maddie out to get the mail and as soon as we stepped outside she stopped fussing.  She just wanted to enjoy the nice weather too!  I brought the mail back in and she instantly started whining.  So, outside we went.  I sat her in the grass so she could play.  She was soon engrossed in leaves and blades of grass.  I love seeing her experience things for the first time.


 
After a few minutes we went inside to check on Brandon....still snoozing.  We went back outside and played in the little blue car Brandon got for his 1st birthday.  I was sure she would be too little for this.  Guess she's bigger than I think...



It was gorgeous out but a little windy so I put her hoodie on her.  Soon it was time to check on Brandon again....still asleep!  She seemed to be a little cool in the wind but really liked being outside so I decided we could play in the back of the car. She was pretty happy with that. :)



She played, I took pictures....our typical day. :)  When we went to check on Brandon again he was finally awake!  He didn't want to go outside and Madelyn wanted a bottle so inside we stayed.  Oh well, maybe I can play outside longer tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! We always would take the kids outside when they were fussing. It would stop right away as the wind hit their face. Jason didn't sleep well early on (until he found his thumb) so we spent quite a bit of time outside rocking on the deck swing!

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete