Sunday, February 20, 2011

Team UmiZoomi

Brandon has fallen in love with a "new" cartoon.  First it was Mickey Mouse, then Elmo, then Caillou, then "Rocket" Little Einsteins.  Now he is obsessed with Team UmiZoomi. 

That's Millie, Bot, and Geo for those of you not lucky enough to watch it ALL THE TIME. :)  Sometimes its good.  If I need to give Madelyn a bottle, or cook supper, or anything "without interruption",  I can turn on the UmiZoomis and he is almost immediately in a trance...

Often though, I worry that he watches too much TV.  Can't blame the little guy.  It's in his blood.  His Dad turns the TV on before turning the lights on.  Anyway, I guess its not like he just sits there all day.  He really gets into the show and is quite active.

He jumps.

He yells and points. Besides, it is educational.


Today the UmiZoomis went to the grocery store to buy bananas, blueberries, and yogurt for a little boy's snack.  Brandon had to put on his "Umi goggles" so he could find the grocery items.


Sometimes it gets a little intense and he gets a little nervous. He really gets into his shows.

Sometimes he needs to take a closer look.
Of course, its always a happy ending. Time to celebrate. "2-4-6-8 everybody crazy shake!"
He enjoys it and sometimes it gives me a "little" break.  I'll take what I can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment