Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Jammies"

I LOVE "jammies" for my kiddos.  It's just one of my things.  To me, they never look sweeter or more huggable then when they are in their jammies.  I recently ordered Valentine's jammies, Easter jammies, and "Number" jammies.  Sometimes I just can't resist.  Why should I?  They spend more time in jammies than any other clothes (11 to 12 hours a night) right?  Besides, they are just too cute.





Seriously...I could look at these pictures all day. :)  It is super hard to get Brandon to stand still long enough to get a good picture.  The above were taken as he was trying to tackle me and "get" my camera.  Hence, the mischevious (and adorable) smile.

I think the "Number" jammies are just too fun.  I ordered both kids a set but since Madelyn isn't "1" yet she won't wear hers until July.  Brandon wore his "2" jammies tonight though.  Couldn't get him to stand still but I still love the way he looks in jammies.





Can't wait for Easter!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment