Friday, February 4, 2011

What Are You Wearing?

It's amazing to me how the everyday ordinary things in life can suddenly become the most fun thing in the world for a 2 year old.  I was folding laundry this morning when Brandon decided he wanted to wear one of my old t-shirts that I had just folded.  I put it on him and he was sooo excited.  Little did I know, he would wear the shirt almost the entire day.



He watched TV in it, played with his binoculars and cars in it, ate lunch in it, and even slept in it for his nap.  He did not want to take it off.  The laundry basket also became super fun.  Even Madelyn got to play.




After nap he decided he wanted to switch shirts with me.  He wanted to wear my shirt and he wanted me to wear the shirt he had been wearing all day (also my shirt).  We switched and he wore that shirt until it was time for bath. 


Wonder what he will want to wear tomorrow?  By the way, I did eventually get some laundry done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment